● Investment agreements and contracts
● Licensing requirements
● Other work relating to contract/license based requirements, including dispute settlement and explanation of the investment process in Saudi Arabia to the outside investor which will be through the Saudi Arabian General investment Authority (SAGIA).
● Insurance agreements and law pertaining to individual and Small, Medium and large insurance companies in Saudi Arabia.
● Regulations' overseen by Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA).
● Preparation of claims letters arising from insurance policies and assisting clients in settlement of disputes.
Labour and Employment:
● Labour and General Organization of Social Insurance laws and regulations applicable in Saudi Arabia
○ Advice on preparation of employment contracts, including termination details, leave periods, work hours, employer’s and employee’s mutual rights and obligations
● We represent clients in disputes arising from employment contracts, in the first instance at the Labour Office, also in the Supreme Committee for the Settlement of Labor Disputes if necessary.
● Drafting of employment contracts and internal policies
Zakat and Income Tax:
Assisting clients in the settlement of disputes brought before the specialized committees at zakat and income tax authorities, and then, in the appeal courts if required.
Commercial Agencies and Franchising:
● Entering commercial and franchise agreements, including rights concerning the manufacturer and agent.
● Help with negotiation of the terms and conditions of such agreements on behalf of clients.